Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My poems a few highlights

Universal Mysteries


God show me how light does travel
Let the mystery unravel

Of how gravity is stronger than me

But yet how weak water vapor may escape the sea
And how prisms detour the path of light
And unveils nature's seven colors bright
Or how earth found its perfect place
And stays on path at perfect pace
Or how a plant seed can bring forth a beautiful flower
Or how a fire that doesn't occupy any space have so much power
Or how does the seed of a man and the womb of his wife
Bring forth family life
Of how each snowflake keeps an unique identity
Or how humans can live on land while fish can live in the sea
And how nitrogen feeds a plant
Or the effective civilization of the ant
Or how the turning of the earth and moon
With the stillness of the sun stay in tune
But God show me how there are those who persist
That you simply don't exist

Lost Identity

Trapped in a sea of lost identity

And everyone conforms to style.

And wherever fashion will go, the others will follow

With no care whether their message is holy or vile.

But what will be of those searching for their own identity

In a world of souls being duplicated?

Despite the stress to be the same, could they build their own name

Or is it just too complicated?


Dirt Brown Butterfly

Don't mind me
I'm not the one you come to see
I'm not exotic fiery red
So I might as well be dead
Or maybe if I was sky-lit blue
Then I could look lovely too
But I'm just a dirt brown butterfly
Left in a caged home to die

No comments:

Post a Comment