Monday, February 16, 2009

Poetry Post 71

Going Home
Going home after a long day's work
My back is aching my mind is sleeping
I'm doom by the student's torment
My solitude in my room I'm keeping
Goodbye good riddance so long
No longer going to take it
Leaving this building of immature kids
On the bus to leave the endless pit

Surreal World Of Pain
Dead branches clinging on naked trees
O'er bloody leaves dead months past blowing in the breeze
Dark land parallel to a cold and evil sky
Makes you wonder when you're going to die
Broad paths leading nowhere
With something bitter left in the air
Just another dead leaf about to fall
You cry but no one replies to the call

Ungiven Needs
I need to be loved
I get shoved
I need hugs
But all I'm offered are drugs
I'm given what I didn't need
I'm given only a napkin as my soul bleeds

No comments:

Post a Comment