Friday, February 13, 2009

Poetry Post (we'll you still need me will you still feed me when I'm) 64

Product Buying & Wife Hunting
I like products from a second hand store
Practical, sturdy, built to endure
A most unique and acquired beauty to behold
Finer products are finest when second sold
Frail franchise fads are far more futile
Delicate, devoid of duty, dainty, dormant, docile
Such words describe merchandise of the modern market
An empty value bought with wasted wages within your wallet
Abused, accused, battered, bruised and used
With character in tact would be the woman I choose
For durability is the accountability of worth
Of those whose qualities are as permanent as the Earth

To Brittany Gray VII
I love you but can not have you
Is there nothing I could do
To gain your precious love and trust
I'll show this is more than lust
But I just don't quite know the way
So we must be apart another lonely day

To Brittany Gray VIII

She is as loving as Aphrodite
Her face as gentles as morning grass
Her eyes blue as the rivers of Eden
Her thoughts as deep as the craters of the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment