Friday, March 13, 2009

Poetry Post 134

I Promise To
I promise to help you up
If you won't put me down
I promise to stay with you
If you're willing to stay around
I promise to help you focus
If you are willing to keep your feet on the ground

Yours Forever

I have searched forever
Enduring ev'ry romantic endeavor
Searching for someone as right
You're worth the wait if you're worth the fight
Years of wandering for a mate
And you've made it worth the wait
Even if I can't have you tonight
I know it's right
We've bonded never to be dissever
So I am yours forever

Ebony V
Your kisses heal my bleeding heart
But the scars reopen when we're apart
Your touch is the oasis of my desert
You're the anchor that keeps me at port
You are my sun and my shade
You comfort me as you aide
Our love's a fertile seed
That gives us all we need

No comments:

Post a Comment