Friday, April 3, 2009

Poetry 166

Death
I shout with my last breath
As I approach closer to death
I go from voluntary to involuntary unconsciousness
Going to a land of physical not simply mental darkness
I shall leave behind the pain of all this
To find the true meaning of "ignorance is bliss"
No longer to sense anymore pain
All senses cease to hit the brain

My Motives
There is a part of me you'll never get in
You don't know anything beneath the skin
You'll never understand my motives for sin
Because I don't even know what lies within
And the battles I will never win
Unless I know where to begin

Sexual Novocain

Every solitary man living in pain
Seeks comfort from sexual Novocain
Every nightly emission
Helps ease the tension
Something to soothe the passive rage
Of a libido locked away in its cage

No comments:

Post a Comment