Monday, April 6, 2009

Poetry Post 176

Iambic Pentameter
I hate myself and want to die
Don't follow me to go save me
You did not give a (bleep) then, you don't now
Don't destroy what you are liable for
And act depressed or shocked about all this
You know you desired this pain on me
Empathy for empathy hate for hate
I will not give haters of me a (bleep)
(for those choosy about expletives pick whichever ever one you feel most applies)

Tobacconist
You stand with a heart so cold
On your mountain of gold
From the souls you stole
For profits their death was sold
The killer that murders slow
So that years and people watch them go
A half dead half life is all they know
And that full death is yet to hit the final blow

Death Out On Sale
A lying SOB leads a cancerous trail
Putting death out on sale
Making millions off of killings
But never needs money for bail
For every twenty dollar bill
He's there ready to kill
With a cigarette bullet
But where is he with the medicine when you're ill

No comments:

Post a Comment