Monday, June 8, 2009

Heather Kuzmich

I honestly don't know why I didn't posted this earlier, but since Heather Kuzmich is the only person that ever interested me in America's Next Top Model and she is the only openly Asperger female celebrity unless you count Temple Grandin. Heather Kuzmich being roughly my age and Asperger's and a few other similarities makes her on a short list celebrity women I would like to meet and possibly hook up with along with Mandy Moore, Amanda Bynes, Jordin Sparks and America Ferrera (this list is shortened based on women younger than me born 12/24/1983). But this is for Heather Kuzmich only since I sent her a message on MySpace to look up my poetry and asked her to help publicize my first volume of poetry I plan on (self)publishing over the summer.
Heather Kuzmich from America's Next Top Model by garage_kid13.The image “http://autismcoach.com/Heather%20Kuzmich%20Americas%20Top%20Model.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.There's not that many pictures of her out there

No comments:

Post a Comment