Saturday, June 20, 2009

Poetry Post 291

Wife Wanted
Lonely, eager, sensitive man searching for a wife
Qualities must include loyalty all their life
Single, average, kind hearted man trying to be complete
The personality I'm searching for is lovable and sweet
Smart, well to do, handsome male looking for a mate
Replier please don't think this is going to be a one time date
If you're loving, caring, well dependable and kind
Please reply back 7007 to be mine

My True Brother
Throughout my life there has been no other
You are better than a friend but my true brother
We will stay together and never part
I'm not afraid to say "I love you with all my heart"
Through times both good and bad
All of which we had
We have remain friends strong as before
And together we stay forever more

John Lennon & Yoko Ono
John Lennon
Your life you were just re-beginning
A newer truer song you were singing
Bringing your life to a higher meaning
You were starting to find love as good as you could imagine
You were no longer hunted by All The President's Men
You finally knew where to find
Some kind of peace of mind
But then a crazed fan came from behind
As things came clear they came to unwind
Four out of five bullets found in your back
And the family you once lacked now find it's you they lack

No comments:

Post a Comment