Friday, January 28, 2011

pp 327

Rejection Scars
Romance can be so unfair
When you have so much love to share
And you have so many ways of just being there
Helping someone with tender loving care
You can give loyal love and affection
Offer emotional support and protection
But without a mutual connection
Your heart gets scarred with rejection

Treasure Beyond The Barrier
I walk in this world alone as an alien
Foreign to the customs without neighbor or kin
No one to understand, to see who I am within
There's something in my exterior
That acts as a barrier
Hiding what I have to offer
I speak of walls as barriers not as though I wear a mask
Because I'm an open book answering any question you may ask
But finding a functioning relationship has been an unfulfilled task

November Nights
On November nights cold and damp
I wander alone as a tramp
Waiting to see
Whats to become of me
But find a frigid future bare
As I stare at the nothingness there
All I can do is just walk on
Pass all the opportunities gone
No flame or spark left of desire
As bitter winds choke out the fire

2 comments:

  1. BARF... A pedophile is now trying to buy the people with words of song. LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. PEOPLE GOOGLE "JOHN ASTER" AND SEE WHO THIS MAN REALLY IS FOLKS, DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS MAN.

    ReplyDelete