Friday, February 27, 2009

101 Volumes of Worthless Poetry

Love Is A Game
Broken hearts left in shame
Not knowing love is only a game
If you don't play it right you're gonna get beat
You only play it right if you learn how to cheat
Love is a game if you're not a player you're gonna get beat
Cause only the players know how to cheat
You can say it's wrong for them to play
But it doesn't matter they'll still get away
Love is a game close to war
Self glory is all it's for
You take all you can take
And what you can't you break
Like Monopoly you get the most before you lose it all
Like checkers you take the opponent piece by piece against the wall
Love is a bitter mystery a game kind of like Clue
You look for the culprit only to find it was you

Just A Man
I'm sorry, but this is all I have to give
I'm not perfect, I'm just a man
Don't think I'm holding back on you
All that I'm doing is all that I can
I can only hope this is enough for you
Because I worked this hard for women before
They thought I held back on them
And they always pushed for more
Although, this is less than you deserve
I still hope you might stay
But since I'm short of your glory
You may go the other way

Passion

All passion must come to an end
There is no true eternal friend
It is destine by fate
You will lose your soulmate
You will misplace your trust
You'll confuse love for lust

No comments:

Post a Comment