Friday, February 27, 2009

99th Post of Poetry

Love Left
I beg on bended knee
You still walk over me
I give a platinum rose
You leave upturning your nose

Broken Hearted
What ever happened to the love I thought we had
Why did you take me just to make me sad
I lay in the dark broken hearted
I have nothing left to live for since you have parted
I'm trapped in a room
Filled with misery and gloom
My only hope to move on
Is to make my memory of you gone

Losing You
If I could only have you
I wouldn't care what my life was coming to
I'd pay any cost
To get back what I lost
I listen to oldies singers on my stereo
Every song is about a girl they had to let go
As time changes they are led into danger
Having to trust the hands of a stranger
Every poem I ever read
Is of love lost to the dead
These thoughts swim in my head
Tormenting me in my lonesome bed
I only wish for the old days of you and me dead
I only wish for you to be here

No comments:

Post a Comment