Wednesday, February 4, 2009

24th set of Poetry

Teaser
I want a sophisticated tease
Someone I have to work at to please
A woman with true love you have to earn
Not just a personal accessory to be worn
A lady who knows you don't deserve
Until after you learn how to serve
I'd love a woman with a full life to live
Who knows when to receive and when to give
I need a woman who won't give any man a chance
If that man can't spare a little romance.

Sweet Heart
My thoughts and feelings are never alone when I'm with you
You are my friend, a complement to everything I do
Straightforward, intimate conversations of all kinds
We reach the vulnerable parts of each others' minds
How can someone so great have so much in common with me
Reflecting off you I can finally find the confidence you see

Romantic Timing

Could I be your lover or am I just a friend
Does my affection flatter you or does it offend
Did I miss my chance or did I came too soon
Or were my chances of you further than the moon
Does this change the way you feel of me
Or does this relationship have limited possibility
If so did I just lose my best friend
Or could we cover this up and just pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment