Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Monkees (Film) Scene VII

(Davy at the bar around a couple of groups of women and one comes to Davy)
Valleri: Hey Davy
Davy: (drunk and very uncertain about this woman who knows him) Hey sexy what are you doing here?
Valleri: I always come here
Davy: Since when?
Valleri: Ever since I couldn't stop thinking about you
Davy: That night was really special for me too.
Valleri: We never had sex
Davy: I wasn't talking about sex I was talking about the night we met.
Valleri: You don't remember me and I don't care. As always you had a million other sluts throwing themselves at you.
Davy: So why did you try?
Valleri: I know the Trojan Horse method, I dated Peter to get to you and I realized that was not the best plan so I abandoned all tact, none is needed for my intentions since I know I can't pry you away from polygamy I've altered my goals.
Davy: Did you sleep with Peter to get to me?
Valleri: Oh God no thankfully the whole virginal girl next door bit is his thing, thankfully
Davy: When did you give up on the Peter plan.
Valleri: When he proposed to me I was afraid he was going to want to have sex next, that was three month's ago. Heaven's sake we only dated for four months.
Davy: So you are not interested in sex?
Valleri: With Peter no, but the point is I waited for the better part of the year trying to have sex with you and I think it's time for the direct approach. You tell me where and I'll tell you when.
Davy: How far to your place?
Valleri: Ten minutes
Davy: Check please (Song: Valleri)
Valleri. I love my Valleri.
There's a girl I know who makes me feel so good.
And I wouldn't live without her, even if I could.
They call her Valleri.
I love my Valleri.
She's the same little girl who used to hang around my door.
But she sure looks different than the way she looked before.
I call her Valleri.
I love my Valleri.
Valleri. I love my Valleri.
I love my Valleri.
I need ya, Valleri.
(camera follows Davy and Valleri making out in a cab on the way to Valleri's apartment)

No comments:

Post a Comment