Monday, February 23, 2009

Poetry Post 81

Laying Under The Blue Sky
Laying under the blue sky
While everyone else is wondering why
I choose to lie watching the clouds roll by
And while the world stumbles in confusion
I am under a beautiful illusion
And I find the real solution

God's Creation
I traveled through the art of God we call science
I've journeyed through the levels of subconscious
And saw its frail condition
But still in its position
How wisely He made the balance of nature
How wisely He made the Earth secure
His Creation has millenniums endure
And of His Creation we will only see more
For He shall save the meek
Give them the Paradise they seek
And shall save His Beauty
And restore Earth's purity

Sunny Day (Haiku)
Resting my body
Upon the soft tender grass
On this sunny day

No comments:

Post a Comment