Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Poetry Post 82

Ode To My Love II
Once again I do see
The girl with all beauty
Nothing more I wish to be
Than her to be with me
Sweet, loving, pretty and kind
This makes me wish she was mine
Now I find she does love me
And forever it will be

To Brittany Gray X
I didn't realize how much I seemed to miss you till you came back
Your familiarity and friendship was what I had lacked
It's strange despite all the time we'd been apart
Your love for me did not decay in your heart
You still embraced me like it was a family reunion
And your face emitted enthusiasm through your widen grin
Compassion and intimacy illuminated from behind your eyes
Our mutual happiness reciprocated at our chance meeting our happy surprise

Ebony III
I'm not hurt when I'm not with you
But when I'm with you I fear everything I do
I fear we're not as compatible as I imagine
I fear your kindness may not be genuine
Even if you were kind with truest compassions
What if we don't have the same goals and passions
How could we share a family
If our priorities aren't in unity
It's not that our love for each other doesn't mean a lot
We just have to know the value of everything we got

No comments:

Post a Comment