Saturday, March 7, 2009

127th Volume of Poetic Works

Public Isolation
I'm sick of all the stranger's faces
I'm the loneliest in social places
I don't like staying around
Just to put my hands in my pocket staring at the ground
If I gonna listen to conversations I can't take part in
I'd rather hear it from my record bin
I try to mix with the crowd
No one seems to hear when I scream out loud
I try to break the walls of social anxiety
But what's the use when you're shunned by society

Don't Worry
Don't worry about the rest of the world it doesn't matter
They're all lost in meaningless chatter
Don't worry about what they thought of you
For of you they hardly knew
Don't worry about what they think
They'll be gone in a blink
And they take the trivial so seriously
And they take the serious so frivolously

All Things Are Lost
Nothing is as good as it seems
Every day I'm faced with broken dreams
Every day living in hopelessness
With my questioned future adding to my stress
All things are lost and gone forever
What I had yesterday I shall see again never
Yet I must find a way
To keep what was mine yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment