Friday, March 6, 2009

126 Poetry Posts Unread

Hold On
Hold on to when we were young
To be true to the songs that we sung
Hold on to those that we love
And to God up above
For it's the only way for me and you
To possible get through
This world of misery
And finally have a way to be set free

Heaven
Heaven is a place on Earth
Where you see what your life is worth
Where you find your place among creation
A Place where you rest in eternal appreciation
Heaven is with the animals living together
Heaven is a good walk in fair weather
Heaven is the music playing in your head
Heaven is the comfort of your bed
Heaven is finding the good of humanity
Heaven is finding a little piece of sanity
Heaven can be a place we make
If you choose to partake

Evolution Of Creation

Working with my nose to the grindstone
Trying to make my mark on a milestone
Create something that I can call my own
Just to kill all this time I'm alone
I'll take the pain of my bleeding heart
And use it to paint my literary art
Fire off another revolution to start
Selling out my ethics in a shopping cart

No comments:

Post a Comment