Friday, March 6, 2009

In case You're still counting it's 124

Support Group
So you say the world has too little to offer you
Love and pleasure is all too few
And there's little that we can do
Well sometimes I feel that way too
So you say this wasted world will never know
Of the love it could show
And from this filth it would never grow
Well I feel that way also
The load is off my mind
I never thought I'd find
Or that there ever could be
Someone who feels just like me

School Importance
At school I walk down a lonely hall
Sports figures and trophies shelved on the wall
No credit to the kids who want to learn
Those popular kids' education isn't their concern
All the kids do is party all night and play all day
No place for outcasts like me
Kids not searching for enlightenment but popularity
All artisticness and creativity has perished
Clothes, parties, dates is all the cherish
Nothing left for me here so I must go on my way

Foolish Questions
People ask why am I in pain all the time
As if being a victim was a crime
And no one asks if they could offer a hand
They just leave me behind in an emotionally deserted land
People ask me why am I so strange
They always ask me to change
They don't understand I just have a different way
To carry me through each aching day
People ask me why do I stay here when I have no importance to anybody
Well I'd say I am here I am important to me and just like you I am somebody
But these foolish questions shouldn't bother me
The people who ask don't know how to be socially free

No comments:

Post a Comment