Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Poetry Collection 157

To The Renaissance Gypsy Dancers II
La Leila I see you dancing every minute of the day
I see your radiance beaming my way
Your beauty is like the sun
It shines above everyone
I stutter in awe of the mystery
That you gladly choose to remember me
La Leila my love is still mixed with fear and pain
That being more than friends would be in vain

Trying
You never gave me a chance
It was a one sided romance
Perhaps you didn't know or were in denial
But you saw me trying at every trial
I requested mutual affection and was denied
Every time proving my worth to you, I tried
Mutual love was all I was trying to achieve
To say you never knew is hard to believe
Because I doubt your perception to be so naive

The Girl I Love
There's a girl I love with sparkling eyes and tender hair
I've tried to say I love her but I couldn't dare
I've always cared for her as a lover and a friend
And I'll love her the same till my end
And if she says no as my lover
I will always remain a friend to her
And if she says she loves me too
I'll keep the romantic spark fresh and new

No comments:

Post a Comment