Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Poetry Collection 158

True Love
I want to live forever in your heart
I wish I was there from the start
I want to be forever a part of you
Never again to be apart from you
Please let your love be real
Cause I love how you make me feel
All you need to do is care
And I will always be there

For You
I have given you all I have to give
Your happiness is the reason I live
This is the reason why I do what I do
Everything I'll ever do is for you
And if you should feel depressed and lonely
At least you can always count on me
I'll love you till the end
Whether it be as lover or friend

Codependent
I want to keep you at arm's reach
Not to tie you to me by a leash
I don't want to restrain the boundary
I'm just scared you'll leave me
I don't need you every moment of the day
But I'm scared if I let you go you'll runaway
I'm not narcissistic or greedy
Just very codependent and needy
I'm trapped and as long as you're trapped with me
I have someone to love and express freely

No comments:

Post a Comment