Sunday, March 1, 2009

Poetry Post volume 102

Beware
Beware the words you say and the things you do
Come full circle back to you
Beware the more enemies you meet
Greater is the chance of defeat
Beware that your past is immortal
Therefore let your path be advisable
Beware what the future holds beyond tomorrow
It's a path you have to follow

Spiritual Healing
People are stopping self-meditation
To focus on self-medication
Some token aid toward inspiration
Looking to guides without education
Blind leading stupid into temptation
Senses are lost numb by over sensation
No longer can tell spiritual elevation
From self-deprivation
Our generation is left in unholy devastation

Natural Feelings

I want to laugh I want to cry
I want to live I want to die
All such thoughts have a reason why
They are all a natural mental state
But one feeling I can't contemplate
Is the thought of hate
The idea is so surreal
I can't understand why one would want to feel
A thought so unnatural so unreal

No comments:

Post a Comment