Sunday, March 1, 2009

Poetry Volume 103

False Mentor
Don't tell me everything is fine when there's no hope at all
Don't help me up just to laugh when I fall
Don't judge me with a down casting smile
Don't blame my mood when you're senile
Don't make the verdict until you have all the facts
The half crazy shouldn't put the young under attack
Don't tell me it's too late
There is no such thing as fate
The difference between you and me
Is that you don't control my destiny

Don't Deny
Your condescending smartelic insults
Will make deadly results
And you will cry crocodile tears
Covering the scar you scratched within me all these years
Don't deny what you did to me
Don't ignore the scars you think only I see
I shall stand and testify
As you try to make me believe that they'll believe a lie
You call me violent you say I'm a pervert
Scarring me just to see me hurt
You act like a self-appointed referee
But you know you feel the same as me
We have the same passions and faults to blame
But you focus on me to unload the shame
Even when others see part of me in you
You, disgusted and sickened, vainly say it is not true

Giving Up
It's no longer any use
Just hang me from a noose
There's nothing I did not try
Just let me peacefully die

No comments:

Post a Comment