Thursday, April 16, 2009

Poetry Post 188

Depression Autopsy
There is no one to blame no one is liable
But my pain is undeniable
Even if the source is unverifiable
I can't say its any worse
Not knowing the source
But the mystery is another curse

Mrs. WM II
I can't fight battles I know I won't win
I can only go so far before giving in
So I confess you are my favorite sin
And I come to you with the desire of a million other men
I am not angry or prone to beat
And loyal and honest never cheat
I only convent one treasure
And that's your husband's pleasure
It is my only sinful desire
To be the one who sparks your fire

Media
The media is selling fear to an ignorant crowd
Fear grows to hate then violence speaks out loud
Man fears his neighbor and his friend
Acting like the world is at an end
Six billion people majority seeking good
Most trying to get on the path they should (and most of them would)
Except some exploit the few wicked to distort
To twist man's efforts to try to hurt (or hide in some secluded fort)
I've seen no child molester, drug pusher, wife beater
No abductor, no bigotry, no shorthanded dealer
I've seen no soldier for hate
Not in our natural world, not in our natural state
Nineteen years and all I find
Are people who want love and peace of mind
Except for news reporters who exploit for cash
Toward people they make think so rash

No comments:

Post a Comment