Friday, May 8, 2009

Down By The River

Narrator:
Bettie couldn't return the call
Because he was at the hospital
He wasn't feeling well at all
Down by the bridge over the river stream
He looked at the water lost in a daydream
Feeling if he jumped it wouldn't be as bad as it seemed
Luckily a random stranger called 9-1-1
When he saw what Bettie had done
Paramedic:
Why did you do that son?
Bettie Kaczynski:
Is that what it takes to get help from someone?
Narrator:
The stranger just looked back stunned
Paramedic:
You cried for help and there wasn't anyone?
Bettie Kaczynski:
No one except only my mother
But what will I do when I don't have her
When I'm older I won't have her around anymore
Paramedic:
Well you're on your way to a hospital of Setter
Hopefully when you're better
You can write her a letter

No comments:

Post a Comment