Friday, May 1, 2009

Poetry Post 214

Better Or Lucky
So your wit is more acute
And you have a fine suit
So you always have your hair comb
And you have a nice home
Does that mean you're better than me
Or that you're just lucky
Just because my possessions are few
It doesn't mean I'm worse than you
I do so much for others
And I treat them like brothers
But then you get so much more
When love to you is just a chore

Painful Family
It's hard to deal with the pain in me
Set there because of my family
A father who never showed he was there
A sister who never showed she could care
A mother who guarded me from real life
But not from my aunt's need to add more strife
Oh how I need to break free
And start my own family

Wendy
Wendy my love it's so easy to see
Why it's only you I adore
Only you have I seen true beauty
And each day your beauty grows even higher than before

No comments:

Post a Comment