Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Poetry Post 259

Ways To Truth
All of mankind's queries
Can only be answered in theories
Without absolute proof
Can there be absolute truth
Man's quest would fill the canyons seeking ultimate knowledge
And man's eyes can hardly see pass the cliff's ledge
So many ways to look all the way around
Fogs of ignorance so thick you can't see the ground

Freedom
I have finally grown
I am now on my own
The time has finally come
For more of my own freedom
I am now a man at last
Now I can forget my past
I'll move on to have a family
The way I always wished it would be
I shall be a benefit to society
And society shall finally be of some help to me
The day of freedom
Has finally come

Conquering A Demon
Conquering a demon
Beating the con
The con that tricked me to do what I did
The one who made me a slave to his every bid
But I finally quit
I beat the evil habit
It is no longer trapping me
Into thinking his way was the only way I could be free
But it's over and I proved the Devil wrong
And to him I no longer belong
I'm no longer stuck in my addiction
And I'm out of my affliction

No comments:

Post a Comment