Sunday, May 31, 2009

Poetry Post 280

Rachel Noble
You made me feel comfortable when I held you in awe
Touching and talking with the beauty I saw
We conversed about our passions our loves our goals
You touched me deep inside to the core of my soul
You appreciated my smallest of kind gestures of affection
You knocked down my walls of protection
I was left open and vulnerable
Because you made me feel so comfortable

Living Suicide
I'm living this moment because it's all I have to live for
Tomorrow is no promise nothing's for sure
And when my last thought passes I will live no more
The wild die young but the lonely endure
But there is nothing pass death for those impure
So I'm awaiting death as a solitary confided prisoner

Disposable People
Humans should not be organized
At the expense of being categorized
Or our worth will be minimized
And our potential will not be realized
While law and order keep unity
People should not be machines of society
People should have their own sense of priority
Society benefits when souls and minds are free

No comments:

Post a Comment