Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No Offense Taken "Everybody Expects...(a tribute to Monty Python)"

(doorbell ringing)
Man: (gets off the couch to the door) Oh my god it's those damn Witnesses again (answers the door to two ordinarily dressed men) Oh thank God I thought you guys were Jehovah's Witnesses
Knocker One: I know (two men undress into suit clothing) EVERYBODY EXPECTS JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!!!
Man: (whining) Why must you do this?
Knocker Two: For a very basic reason Scriptural Command!
Knocker One: And concern for the well being of man's relationship with God!
Knocker Two: And faith in God's will!
Knocker One: And rigorous routine.
Knocker Two: And because we don't have much else to do (Man shuts door and reenters house)
Knocker One: Oh crap I left my magazines in the car (leaves)
Knocker Two: We'll be right back (follows Knocker One)

No comments:

Post a Comment