Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Poetry Post 311 (soon to retire)

Free Verse Of A Trapped Mind
My parents are hypocrites
They give an illusion of options
With implicit boundaries
They want me to be them
When they rejected their parents
Where's the justice
It's lost in cruel irony
God gave me free will
But no one wants me to exercise it
So screw my free will and give me death

Artistic Disclaimer
I'm not self indulgent just self reflective
I write strictly of my own perspective
I am not a stooge or a corporate fool
I use the mass media as my tool
Whatever I say I speak true
I never waiver in my point of view
And from speaking truth I shall never cease
Because I have too far to go till I reach my masterpiece

Poetic Farewell
My writings of poems has come to an end
Now to the readers searching for a friend
This volume to you I send
Now as the ink pen of my brain runs dry
And life goes on passing me by
To you loyal readers I say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment