Friday, October 9, 2009

Poetry Post 313

Kohl's Lingerie Model
Beautiful in a way
That's too subtle to say
Your smile could mean a million different things
Wondering if you understand the desire it brings
You look like the every girl next door
But somehow unlike any I've seen before
You have a look that is its own trend
As you look like the ultimate girlfriend
Your natural beauty playing tricks on my mind
Wondering how a beauty so natural be so hard to find

The End
Bulging gut and atrocious teeth
Not much to hide the frail psyche underneath
Alone stewing in my own insecurities
No gifts of golden opportunities
Shameful inside and out
A will succumbed to doubt

Reflections Of Temptation
Deep inside I know I'm no good
Even with knowledge I don't do as I should
Maybe fleshly intimidation
Hinders my spiritual meditation
That I actually know is true
But it doesn't make a defense easy to do

No comments:

Post a Comment