Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fourth Set of Poems

Grand Senses

Soothing sound of the morning waking bird
Was once the grandest voice I ever heard
But then I heard your soft spoken word
The pure blue sky, spotless and clean
Was once the best sight I'd ever seen
But then you came into the scene
Sweet red wine was once the finest thing to sip
Till I had a taste of your strawberry lips
Soft wool and cotton was once the most pleasurable thing I felt
Until you made my heart melt
Blooming June flowers were once the greatest scent
But I assume this change was meant
Because since you came
Nothing ranks the same


A Hug Of Eternal Passion


Your embrace is a kiss upon my bleeding heart
As my head lies securely on your shoulder
And tenderly kiss your neck and all over
And do all I can for my part
My fingers gently caress your curved spine
Then stroke up upon your silk hair
I look into your eyes and my eternal love is there
My heart is yours and yours shall be mine


Never-ending Morning

Your eyes shine like the dawn of the day
The moment paused in your soul ne'er to fade away
Your voice calms me like the morning dove
Wakening me to your abundant love
I never shall find a better place to stay
Like the horizon
You shine on
To show the beauty on your face
You take me to another place
Where all pain is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment