Saturday, January 24, 2009

Poetry Volume 11

I Remember Her
I remember her warmth and affection
I remember her beautiful complexion
I even remember her record collection
I remember her her sassy innocent grin
I remember the conversations we'd get lost in
I remember how her touch without showed the loved within
I remember the love we shared
I remember the secrets we bared
I remember how tenderly she cared
I remember her opinions and her feelings
I remember her family dealings
I remember all the little things
I remember her quirky habits and ways
I remember how we loved wasting the days
I remember when it was more to her than just a childish phase

Non-Conformist Motto

They say a pretty face may get you far
But if you're not who you really are
You never truly made it there
Because you lost your true self along the way somewhere

Summer Nights

On a warm summer night with the one I love
With nothing but the stars above
In the warm midnight air
With the only one I care
All that I need is here with me
As the peace sets us free
All that is calm comes our way
Together forever everyday


No comments:

Post a Comment