Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Poetry Post 75

To Brittany Gray IX
Time fades away but my love for you does not
The memory of our love is all I got
The pages of my poetry is decaying
And no one hears what I'm saying
Nothing of mine is immortal except for the love I'll never forhet
But when I die the world won't care a bit
The love will lay in remission
Just another love locked in a tombstone prison
And all the love will have been in vain
But even now it's no use but a longing pain

Purpose In Life
Jehovah, His People and His Earth
Have been disregarded as having no worth
But our purpose in life
Is to fight against this strife
We are to respect God's Children and His Land
And follow through our lives to live up to God's Command

Bedtime (Haiku)

Laying down my head
Tired and weary once more
From a working day

No comments:

Post a Comment