Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Poetry Post 118

Unpowerful
You can't make a difference by being the same
And it is not the odd who should be given the blame
For all the tragedies to which there has came
For the poor and the few have little power to use
But it is the many with money that have power to abuse
The victims of their power are the ones they accuse
And the criminals lead the prosecution
And the jury buys into the institution
And the random select are sent to their execution

Look At
Look at the gun in your hand
Look at the slaves you have at your command
Look at the destruction you cursed upon the land
Look at yourself and try to understand
Is this what your God had planned?

Being With You
Lay with me, stay with me, play with me
Do what you want to me it would be okay with me
Anything you want from me I'd do as you please
Just to satisfy you would fulfill a million fantasies

No comments:

Post a Comment