Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Poetry Post 178

Foreign Friends II
Let me alone to speak with my surrogate friend
My damage is far beyond what we could mend
So I watch tv and listen to my stereo
They are the only friends I know
Lonely life leads to selfish life but that's my only vice
But a life alone is paying back full price
But I can't complain I am my only conflict
I could live alone in controlled peace if I weren't so strict
But I can't say if its me or you to blame
Because alone or social the pain is just the same

Inspiration
I pray for inspiration
To take away my depression
As time seeps by me like evaporation
I vainly search for an outlet to my aggravation

Lovers From Afar
I sit here hoping for the day
I could be with you some way
We are lovers from far apart
Remember I truly love you with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment