Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poetry Post 184

Living Death
Something in me is slowing dying
Something is killing my heart
In ignorance I start crying
As my world falls apart
I got nowhere to go
I don't fit the cliques of the establishment
I have knowledge that won't show
It takes no form of an accomplishment
I can't move from where I lie
I don't want to live and I don't want to die
So I just waste my idle time by
As nothing gets done and everyone's wondering why

Marketplace Congregations
Congregation purity will be loss
If we give in to a trade guild cross
If we give into idolatry
We commit spiritual adultery
The House of God is not a marketplace (John 2:16)
You can't buy your way to Jehovah's Grace
If a religion starts to sell out
Then it's time to get the hell out

Losing Guilt
I'm sick of pretending that I give a damn
I can't be any better than I already am
Everything is always the same
I've had my share of shame
If I cannot live up to the measure
Then I'll seize the day for my own pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment