Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poetry Post 186

Natural Extreme
Every joy has its price
Refreshing water turning into ice
A passive breeze turning into a storm
The coexisting extremes are simply the norm
We must take the better and the worse
And not carry it like a curse

Fragile Heart
Take my fragile heart with care
Please know I count on you being there
Keeping it to myself is too hard a burden
But I need to leave it where it won't be broken

Never Becoming More Than Friends
How come you don't trust in me?
I've never compromised your integrity
You know I have no joy in exploiting you
So what is it you fear I might do?
You were okay when you thought I only loved you as a friend
So why do these feelings put our relationship to an end?
I'm not asking for physical obligation
Just the potential of emotional recepitation

No comments:

Post a Comment