Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poetry Post 185

Masturbation
There is nothing more liberating nor pathetic as masturbation
Letting off without censure or compromise of collaboration
To be in control self-sufficient expressing sexual exhilaration
A never dulling thrill of ecstasy to ease the tension is a never failing expectation
With no fear no anxiety no pain no strife from social anticipations
To have joy without reciprocation
To experience lonely elation
To achieve without a congratulation
To have no receiver to intimate communication
To have a fleeting solo joy is far too short of emotional perfection

Compensation

Never had a feeling of self worth
Compensate with exterior pride
Always expressed every emotion
Compensate by being dead inside
Never felt accepted by the crowd
Compensate by being a non-conformist loner
Never felt any achievement
Compensate by being a stoner
The world never found peace
They compensate with conquest
The world never saw equality
They compensate by competing for the best
The world never found security
They compensate with possession
The world can't understand each other
They compensate with self obsession

Ebony VIII
I wait forever for you to call
Motionless wondering if you ever liked me at all
Living loneliness
Never felt worse than this
Your intangible love is my everything
But it feels like unattainable love when I don't hear the phone ring
I don't want to put you under pressure
But your presence is my only treasure
There's a lot of instant gratification at my dispense
But I'd rather sit in awe of your presence
Last week I called asking for you to phone
But you left me sitting all alone
Doing nothing all day and all week but waiting
I want to call you again but stubborn pride keeps me hesitating
Knowing if you love me you'd call back
But my fingers dial the phone as my pride starts to crack
One of us is always here but can never make it over there
Always accusing assuming the other one doesn't care
But if I had infinite power to do anything I wanted to do
I'd find some way or anything to stop missing you

No comments:

Post a Comment