Friday, April 17, 2009

Poetry Post 189

Incompatible
If you say hello and she says hi
It's time to walk away and say goodbye
Don't let it hurt your pride
She just doesn't want someone by her side
Because where you find elation
She only sees a limitation
So many hearts of passion grow numb
Because they blindly believe love can't come with freedom

Balance Of Life
The delicate balance of our existence
Is designed to endure with persistence
Holding on to Jehovah fighting Satan off with resistance
Keeping our vices at a distance

The Wall
A foolish time long ago I built a four way wall
To protect me from society's fall
But in the end it didn't help at all
Satan's army just crept up from the ground
There was no place to hide in
No one I could confide in
He put sin into me and the wall did collide in
Now sin is part of me and all around

No comments:

Post a Comment