Friday, April 17, 2009

Poetry Post 190

Sin Cycle
Calmness through the turbulence
Turbulence through the calmness
If I were given another chance
I'd taken a road more bless
I condemn the bottle though a lonely drunkard
Cried for help every which way but nobody heard
I was born a sinner how could I die a saint
My natural sins devour me, my hope grows faint
I never hated myself this much before
But tomorrow I'll hate myself more

Daydreams
There's only one place to be
That you know you will be free
Where everything is as good as it seems
In the never ending land of daydreams

Man's Domination And Sedation
One half dominating the other half sedated
Who needs a cure when we're all self medicated
It doesn't matter how cruel the kingdom
As long as the subjects keep themselves numb
We are conditioned to love the whip or at least ignore it
As we go through life slavishly learning to endure it

No comments:

Post a Comment