Friday, April 17, 2009

Poetry Post 191

Love And Lust
I love and I lust you
Why can't I feel the both of the two
I can desire body as much as its mind and heart
It doesn't matter which came first or how did it start
I crave every curve from head to heel
As much as I crave to feel as your heart does feel
I long to converse with your thoughts intellectually
As much as I yearn for foreplay intimacy
I want to make your heart swoon
As we spoon
I want long talks on daily walks at an easy pace
As much as I want to make your heart race
Love and lust are both how I truthfully feel
And both are equally real

Love Journey
It is naive
To believe
You will meet
Your soulmate down the street
It is very clear
They are never that near
You'll go a long distance
Before you will find the sign of a true romance
I don't even know
How far one should go
For I too journey
Without much knowledge of my destiny

Angelita
My wife in some day to be
Angelita my mother and my baby
My little angel I miss you tonight
But tomorrow it will alright
Every night I let pass through
Is a day closer to having you

No comments:

Post a Comment