Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Poetry Post 195

My Will
I won't succumb to self fulfilled prophesy
Society won't define my destiny
My will is mine and free
To be what I choose to be

Dream World

When I turn off the light
As I shut my eyes each night
I see a dreamworld filled with fun
Each day when the work is done
A world of field and trees
A land where you can do as you please
Enjoy the wildlife all around
Explore each spot of ground
Take in the fresh air
Then do as you care
In this pure land
Untouched by man

Goodbye City Hello Country
Goodbye city
I'm going to a better place for me
Where nature's choirs fly
Over the Earth's endless ceiling we call the blue sky
So long crowded loneliness and pollution
I've found at long last my solution
A place of privacy and peace
And wilderness too big to cease

No comments:

Post a Comment