Thursday, April 30, 2009

Poetry Post 209

A Letter To God
Jehovah I have faith in you, do you have faith in me
I don't blame you but why am I taunted with fear and misery
I wander through my life
Wondering of my strife
It is I, not you, I doubt
That's why I look for the easy way out
No discipline
Can kill my sin
I am forever lost
But at my own cost
My mind and heart desire Holy Spirit
But my flesh breaks down and quits
I am not now or ever fully pure
So help me let myself endure

Sinful Pleasures
Pleasures so perverted
How do they get me diverted
Why are my morals distorted
Lost in a flow of lust unaverted
After the sin I see the light
I'm finally able to say what is right
Because of the benefits of hindsight
But what good is it in a condemned plight

Iambic Pentameter II

You can't feel me you can't even see me
You press pain through my forever locked door
Just because you can't see that pain in me
Don't mean the pain in me can be ignored

No comments:

Post a Comment