Thursday, April 30, 2009

Poetry Post 210

Dreamer
My feet are firmly planted in the clouds
Alone among even the largest crowds
My mind travels faster than light
Ideas like stars shining bright
Passionate mind in a passionate body
With my fleshly wall it's hard to know me
Though my emotions I'll clearly show
To anyone who wants to know

Wilderness On Paven Road
Man built the ramp on the park so I could walk down the trail
But God made me want to go take the path upon morn's veil

My Family
When I come home from the ugly world
I come to my family that's all mine
The world of hate is stuck in darkness
But my two sisters, mom and dad bring me sunshine
Love and support flows through my family like a river
The love reaches everyone who enters the household
Our friends and family live in harmony
That reaches everyone young and old

No comments:

Post a Comment