Monday, May 4, 2009

Poetry Post 224

Life Regain
Slowly my life is now relieved
No longer am I deceived
By empty promises of Lucifer
I'm addicted no more
My life is now regain
I am now sober and sane
No more a slave to the habit
Now that I stopped it

Habits
Once actions become habit
Patterns are formed harder to break it
Acts of adaption
Are compulsory not option
You seem as if you don't care
When you don't even feel fully aware
It is a defense mechanism to hide the fact
There is something deep inside you lack
It is not faith, knowledge or transcending love to others
It is the breaking of the transactions to your brothers
You feel like the bonds are unable to give or receive
You wonder what matters what you believe
You want to do good but you're only you
And you're blind to the limit you can do

Truth And Pain
Truth is beautiful pain
That travels the path between genius and insane
Truth causes vexation
In lands of devastation
The truth that'll show
Is the truth you wish you wouldn't know

No comments:

Post a Comment