Monday, May 4, 2009

Poetry Post 225

Flesh Is Weak
A good man in bad flesh can never be true
What else can a sinner do
If I was a bad man I wouldn't be a hypocrite
But knowing right is knowing you can't live up to it
If I live I'll die from guilt
I can't live in the home I've built
But without it I have no protection
Nothing good will aide a vessel of imperfection

Sweet Isolation
If I die know it was not suicide
That was a path I already tried
But I found a better way to hide
Death isn't as sweet as life in isolation
To feel a happy nothing without exterior aggravation
Without peers there is no pressure of interrogation
Although solitude is often mocked
I have all social fears and pains blocked
I have my own world safely locked

To My Sisters
There are so many greater than me
Why haven't I ceased to be
All I do is lay in my misery
While others like you set people free

No comments:

Post a Comment