Thursday, June 25, 2009

Poetry Post 303

Land Of Fantasy
When I'm at school bored as can be
I go into my Land of Fantasy
Now I've let go and I may wander free
Living in the Land of Fantasy
I am wandering about in this land so free
Talking to all the friendly people I see
All living together in peace and harmony
Playing together in the Land of Fantasy
All things lovely as could be
All in harmony in the Land of Fantasy
Then back to the Land of Reality
Pain, anger, and injustice is all I can see
But no worry or threat to me
When I go to bed I'm back to the Land of Fantasy
All in peace again I lay free
Back in the Land of Fantasy

School Bully
School bullies use to ruin my life
They only added to my strife
They used to get away with a lie
So they could continue to make me cry
What good was it for them to give me abuse
It can't be of any use
What good were your foolish notions
It only caused hurt emotions
Will their disrespecting human life
Ever get them a loving wife
Hurting others is not the way for success
Nor does it make you holy or divinely bless
After all those years I had to run and hide
After years of being a victim of lost pride
After years and years of pain
I finally have my pride regain

Toyland
Building a city so grand
By the name of Toyland
Building each house made of Lego's
Watching the city as it grows
Giving a life to each little toyman
Compared to realism, Toyland is far better than
With each toy a friend
Until the play time comes to an end

No comments:

Post a Comment