Thursday, June 25, 2009

Poetry Post 304

Kari II
To Kari my true and wonderful friend
I know if I seek more our friendship shall end
But I can restrain my love from you
If only avoidance was something I could do
But if I hide myself our friendship would still end
But if I confessed I could never be called your friend

Confused & Broken
You seemed as caring as a friend could be
You said you had faith in me
I almost believed it was true
I almost loved you
But now my thoughts are in a mix
From all of your stupid tricks
My hopes and dreams are shattered
When I realized that they just didn't matter
This probably seems like overreacting on your end
Since you never made any bonds with me except as a friend
But when you love someone you can't respect
And I'm only a friend what do you expect

Last Days
Satanic influence sweeping the broader social scale
Kingdoms corrupted come to rise and fail
With the establishment in self destruction
The demons have prolific production
Free to terrorize individual moral sanity
Seeking peace within and without becomes a vanity
There's no clarity in company or solitude
Any space inside or out Satan is free to intrude

No comments:

Post a Comment