Thursday, January 22, 2009

7th Collection of Poetry

To The Renaissance Gypsy Dancers

You presence is a shrine, your body's a temple
I worship and honor even your slightest dimple
If only getting you was half as simple
To give you every pleasure
Is the greatest treasure
I want to know you measure for measure
I want to know you thought for thought
I'd buy you everything if only it could be bought
But at least my heart I brought
I know it's cliche
But I said what I needed to say
Even though it doesn't matter anyway


Trapped Childhood

Sitting upon my window sill
Laying all weak and frozen still
Looking down upon the world below
Finding solitude where I go
A dungeon room is where I dwell
A secret person in his shell
Life below goes on happy
Though I am a mystery
Breaking from this lonely shell
Going where the people dwell
But finding sin in all creation
I must go back to isolation

Lonesome Wolf

Wondering the woods without the pack
A friend and mate is what he does lack
Nothing to do been that way since high noon
Sitting alone in the lonely light of the moon
Lonesome wolf howls to the moon its loneliness
His self-worth is growing less and less
Wondering forever across the northern wilderness
The loneliness leaves him with anger and stress

No comments:

Post a Comment