Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poetry Post 55 (I couldn't take retirement any longer)

Reflection
I saw a lonely man staring at me from the mirror
A man afraid, punished and trapped by fear
Too afraid to let himself come so near
Afraid of whatever he does he does will not endure
Afraid whatever he does is an eventual failure
Afraid of breaking the bonds that make him feel secure
He does nothing has nothing he would bother to say
The bonds words build will also soon decay
He sees no point in building what will just rot away

Wooden Home
Sitting lonely on this river creek
The future of the world growing bleak
Gold and silver is all the world seek
Rather than to live humble and meek
I must hide in my wooden home here
Every man must now live in this fear
But nature will leave me happy and clear

Foxy Lady
You are my passion, you are my intoxication
Your presence takes me on a mental vacation
Your words send me to tranquil meditation
Your fine body and good vibration
Turns on the sensation
With the peace of love and thrill of infatuation
That puts me into motivation
Your heart and spirit are my supreme destination

No comments:

Post a Comment